Tuesday, October 22, 2013

KCWC faves from Day 1&2

Since not everyone has a profile on the KCWC community, I just wanted to link below to some of my faves below:

Elephant pants and sweatshirt from LaughterHouseMama

Cute monkey PJ pants and matching top from Sweet Puddles

Bimaa hoodie from Naeh Connection (a German blog!)

Ice cream dress from While She Was Sleeping

Cord pants from Dorottary

Giraffe vest from Climbing the Willow

Retro romper from kukaa and bubu - absolutely adorable!

Awesome, right? Let's see if I can finish my romper tonight....it I just may go to bed early!

 

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I like the bimaa hoodie, the elbow pads are so cute! I also enjoyed reading a bit of Deutsch, it's been so long I could only pick out a couple of words. Keep it up for KCWC, I can't wait to see your romper!
    POOOPY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your sweet comments! We're happy to answer any questions as well :)